Monday 29 May 2017

Angelic Pretty: Dreamy Perfume


mintyfrills, kawaii, cute, lolita fashion, sweet lolita,

A couple of weeks ago Angelic Pretty released Dreamy Perfume and its adorable. Perfume bottles is always a cute theme and its done really well here. I like that they made the print contrast nicely in the different colorways, putting pink bows on the lavender colorway and vice verse on the pink one. Not sure what I think of the black colorway, I feel like black colorways of pastel prints rarely look good in stock photos. 

I see what they are trying to do with the bodice on the OP but I don't think it really works. That kind of just sown on lacing looks cheap. The jsk looks a lot better and I like that it has some extra frill on the bottom. I think the design feels really sweet and dainty, it could be coorded both to be really pop sweet or more on the classic side depending on how you coord it.

I would love to have this dress, I think I would pick the jsk in Lavender or Pink, both are adorable. 

mintyfrills, kawaii, cute, lolita fashion, sweet lolita,

//Love Mintyfrills

No comments:

Post a Comment