Thursday 30 June 2016

Outfit: Honey Cake

sweet lolita kawaii cute harajuku fashion outfit dress human doll

Recently I wore Honey Cake, I've had this dress for a long time and it's still one of my favorites! Many people ask me how I could get this 'rare' print and I find it funny since when it came out it wasn't really popular. Actually it was sold on sale from Angelic Pretty. I bought it cheap from mbok with headbow and matching bracelet. Then people started to seeing amazing coords with it and it gained popularity. Might of been that when it came out the sugary sweet style was still the thing.

sweet lolita kawaii cute harajuku fashion outfit dress

Outfit rundown:
Dress, cutsew, bag, shoes, bracelet, ring: Angelic Pretty
beret, hair bow, cherries, rosette: Made by me
sunglasses, bow ring: off brand 

sweet lolita kawaii cute harajuku fashion outfit dress

Since my hair is blue now I decided to coord my honey cake with blue, there is actually a lot of blue in the print. And red really pops with this dress. I made the beret to match with this dress. I tried to keep with the food theme with adding the cherries, strawberry ring and 'drink me' socks. 

sweet lolita kawaii cute harajuku fashion outfit dress human doll

Did my make-up a bit differently, wanted a really doll like look with huge eyes.

//Love Mintyfrills



4 comments:

  1. I think that yellow is so tricky because of all of its shades. Soft, buttery lemons can be quite flattering but harsher, brassy yellows make me want to run away.
    goldenslot
    บาคาร่าออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  2. pg slot สูตรลับ เทคนิคหรือสูตรลับแนวทางการเล่นสล็อต มีความง่ายๆ ไม่สลับซับซ้อน จาก pg slot สูตรลับ มีวิธีการเล่นที่มีระบบระเบียบแบบแผน พีจีสล็อต การเล่นเกมสล็อตให้สนุก นั้นต้องเล่นด้วยเงินจริง

    ReplyDelete