Thursday 30 June 2016

Angelic Pretty: 7 New Upcoming Releases!

Angelic Pretty have now released pictures from their fall collection and I put them together here so you can keep track of whats coming up so you know if you might need to save your money. I like their Spring Summer collection more because its more my colors and style. But for you lolitas into the more dark colorways your season is coming up!

mintyfrills fall winter collection kawaii sweet lolita cute harajuku circus
Cirque du L'etoile
A circus print mixed with tartan, feels like a mix of Star Night Theater and british bear. I think it looks nice but really not my style. I like the ponies though.

mintyfrills fall winter collection kawaii sweet lolita cute harajuku
Antique Chocolaterie
I like chocolate dresses but for me I think this one will depend on the colorways. This color would be so hard to coord with, I have nothing in this color at all! I can only find this picture of it, hope we can see more soon.

mintyfrills fall winter collection kawaii sweet lolita cute harajuku
Checkmate
This dress is not for me, next.

mintyfrills fall winter collection kawaii sweet lolita cute harajuku
Princess Cat
Hey guys, this print has cats with glasses and tophats. These cats got swagger. So apparently this blue-green color is a thing in this collection, I wonder what more colorways this will come in! The jsk with the overlay confuses me, why?

mintyfrills fall winter collection kawaii sweet lolita cute harajuku
Dolly Dot
Cute and Simple, I like it actually. The lavender is adorable, can't wait to see adorable coords with it! I hope this comes in a color that does not have black in it. Like a pink and sax version? Now that would be really adorable.

mintyfrills fall winter collection kawaii sweet lolita cute harajuku
Milky Swan
One of the more sweet prints for the fall collection, its a bit too toned down and classic for my tastes, but I still like it and I think a lot of people will!


mintyfrills fall winter collection kawaii sweet lolita cute harajuku
Romantic Little Garden
This print is cute but actually pretty boring. It looks like it could be any old flower print. I hope the colors are more bright in real life.


I hope there will be more than these prints coming up, I will keep you updated.

//Love Mintyfrills

2 comments:

  1. My favorite is definitely Dolly dot! :3 I really like the hearts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I really look forward to seeing what other colorways there will be, but the lavender is super cute as is!

      Delete