Sunday 12 June 2016

Fashion Valentine: Marie Tuonetar

mintyfrills fashion valentine lolita gothic kawaii cute classic

This week my fashion valentine is the lovely and elegant Marie Tuonetar. I love the overall aesthetic of her outfits and her photos look amazing. She styles her long hair so perfectly with all her outfits. I admire people that seem to have figured out what their aesthetic is and manage to keep to it, I try to do this too but my style is all over the place. Be sure to go check out her blog and tumblr!


mintyfrills fashion valentine lolita gothic kawaii cute classicmintyfrills fashion valentine lolita gothic kawaii cute classic
I love that she does black and white lolita coords. I feel like this style of black and white lolita really brings the oldschool color scheme to the modern lolita style. It looks fancy and the white stockings with black shoes combo makes it perfectly balanced. 

mintyfrills fashion valentine lolita gothic kawaii cute classicmintyfrills fashion valentine lolita gothic kawaii cute classic
Marie wears a lot of black but is really good at keeping it interesting with matching different fabrics and textures. I love the collar and gloves on the left outfit, it gives it the perfect extra touch. And on the right one the pattern in the fabric looks stunning and the long veil looks really nice over her long hair.

mintyfrills fashion valentine lolita gothic kawaii cute classicmintyfrills fashion valentine lolita gothic kawaii cute classic
I love this style of outfits where she looks like a fancy lady from the early 1900s, It looks so perfectly put together and I love that she does full shiro and kuro lolita. The hats look fantastic also.

mintyfrills fashion valentine lolita gothic kawaii cute classicmintyfrills fashion valentine lolita gothic kawaii cute classicmintyfrills fashion valentine lolita gothic kawaii cute classic
Marie also does outfits that are more on the sweet style but I think she still keeps to the same type of aesthetic in these outfits! I't has a lovely type of retro feel to it. Also it looks super cute! I find your outfits really inspiring and hope to keep seeing more new ones! 


mintyfrills fashion valentine lolita gothic kawaii cute classic


//Love Mintyfrills









No comments:

Post a Comment