Sunday 19 June 2016

Fashion Valentine: Minori

mintyfrills harajuku cult party kei makeup kawaii

This week my fashion valentine is the talented shironuri artist Minori. I've had the joy to meet this lovely girl at two conventions and she is really nice and cute. She does amazing make-up that go perfectly with her outfits that she most of the time make herself. Minori has been a huge inspiration to me when it comes to shironuri. Don't forget to to go follow her on instagram and tumblr!


mintyfrills harajuku cult party kei makeup kawaiimintyfrills harajuku cult party kei makeup kawaii

She looks so elegant in this, I love the soft colors and mix in textures. She looks a bit like a fabulous spirit of the forest. She always covers her arms and hands so there is no skin showing which keeps the look more consistent.

mintyfrills harajuku cult party kei makeup kawaiimintyfrills harajuku cult party kei makeup kawaii


I really love this one, its just so cute! You can tell that she was inspired by my melody and made it really summery. That shade of pink is one of my favorite colors and it looks so perfect with the white flowers. She always does make-up that is very specific for the outfit she is wearing.

mintyfrills harajuku cult party kei makeup kawaiimintyfrills harajuku cult party kei makeup kawaii

I just think she looks so cool in this one, she is often draped in lots of layers but here she has a more fitted style that still feels right since it has all the details. Also that hat is just amazing. You may have noticed that she wears really high shoes in most pictures, it looks cool but also she is really short in real life.

mintyfrills harajuku cult party kei makeup kawaiimintyfrills harajuku cult party kei makeup kawaii

Minori also does more dark outfits like this one. I love when people can both stick to their aesthetic but still not lock themselves into a narrow field. This look is very different but it still fits in with her other ones perfectly.


mintyfrills harajuku cult party kei makeup kawaiimintyfrills harajuku cult party kei makeup kawaii

Minori has done so many different looks and I love all of them! She is an amazing person that deserves all the praise she gets. I'm happy that I get to see her a lot during the conventions I met her at, since I was working at one of them and the other was a really small convention. The second time I met her I was so happy that she said she remembered me and that she followed me on tumblr. I always look forward to her new looks and I hope to meet her again!

mintyfrills harajuku cult party kei makeup kawaii



//Love Mintyfrills

No comments:

Post a Comment