Saturday 25 June 2016

8 Super Cute Angelic Pretty Bags

mintyfrills kawaii sweet lolita fashion harajuku purse

So far this year Angelic Pretty has been on fire with all the awesome bag designs so I wanted to share some with you and say what I think!! Just recently the released this cute strawberry bag, they have had strawberry bags before but this one is a bit different. The melting part is cute I like the beads since they look like sprinkles. I'm always iffy with the pink and red combo but most of their strawberry prints do have both so I think it would work quite well.


mintyfrills kawaii sweet lolita fashion harajuku pursemintyfrills kawaii sweet lolita fashion harajuku purse

The heart with the arrow is really cute. I like the letter bag in white because it looks like a letter the most. They have done letter bags before but the heart with the arrow really makes it feel like a love letter. The heart bag is adorable, the little ribbon on the arrow is just perfect, though I prefer bags with longer straps.

mintyfrills kawaii sweet lolita fashion harajuku pursemintyfrills kawaii sweet lolita fashion harajuku pursemintyfrills kawaii sweet lolita fashion harajuku purse

Star shaped bags are very common but the candy stripes is such a nice idea, they look really cute and sparkly. I think these would look amazing with uchuu kei also. Still don't like short straps but I would still buy this!

mintyfrills kawaii sweet lolita fashion harajuku pursemintyfrills kawaii sweet lolita fashion harajuku purse

This bag design is just so darling, I desperately want the blue one. They just look really fancy and pretty. The details are really cute, not much more to say than that this is probably my favorite of the bunch!

mintyfrills kawaii sweet lolita fashion harajuku purse

This is just another unpractical plush bag, it's really cute but the short handle just makes it unusable. would be cute to just have at home though!

mintyfrills kawaii sweet lolita fashion harajuku purse

With how popular the marine theme is this cute seashell bag fits right in with it! I love the bright shine with the ribbon in an other shade of pink. Its just really cute!

mintyfrills kawaii sweet lolita fashion harajuku pursemintyfrills kawaii sweet lolita fashion harajuku purse

I love the contrasting colors on these! The are like big shiny pearls. Blue and pink is such a cute combo, so is the pink and white. Its really cute that the shoulder strap has a big bow on it also.

//Love Mintyfrills

1 comment: